Thursday, September 5, 2024

Psalm 143


 11 Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

12 And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

💗💗💗

Wrapping up this chapter in Psalms 143 we see simply that....

The Psalmist’s confidence that God will deliver His servant. (Credit: Bible Hub)

And as I have said before, in these times that we are not sure of what is to come, we need to have that same confidence in God as did David. 

What is life like for those that do not know Him. I do not know and frankly, I do not want to know. I am ever thankful that no matter what happens, God is taking care of me. 

How about you? Do you know? Do you have that kind of confidence?

I pray that you do. 

Thanks for coming Friends. May God bless you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...