Sunday, September 15, 2024

Genesis 28:15

  And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. Genesis 28:15





Today's scripture holds true for us today just as it did when God promised Jacob that He would always be with him. 
It's a promise we can take to our heavenly bank of promises from God's Word.
When we are at our saddest.
When we are at our absolutely worst.
God promises to never leave us.
He will stick with us until what He has started in us has been accomplished.
If only we can remember this promise when those times hit us sometimes all of a sudden. 
For those of us that know Christ.
Look ahead.
Not in the past.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God Hebrews 12:2
For if Jesus had just looked at the past, we would not be able to have pardon for our sins.
And what mercy that is for you and me.

Thanks for stopping by today, Friends.
In yesterdays post, I said I was going to look into the prayer in Proberbs 30.
Today being church day plus being with my family, I am unable to do that
Hopefully,  I will have it for tomorrow's post.
In the meantime,  have a peaceful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...