Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Account of Jesus Being Taken Up/ Acts 1 Questions

Printable Bible Trivia Questions and Answers


The former treaties I have made, O Theophilus of all that Jesus began to both do and teach. Acts 1:1

What does this scripture mean?

Who was the author of Acts?

Who was Theophilus?


What were the infallible proofs mentioned in verse 3 ?

What happened to the disciples after Jesus was taken up to heaven?



Hello Friends. Well, that concludes the questions I came up with on the gospel accounts of the Death and Resurrection of Jesus. I won't be here tomorrow, but plan to start on Tuesday April 28th, answering the questions in Mathew. I hope you will come back then to see what we can learn from these men that were the friends of our Lord. Til then, take care and be blessed.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...