Jesus is Lord!
Thursday, August 9, 2018
God Bless You Today!
Hello Friends. I am taking a break from my blog just for today. I pray you have a wonderful day and will join me again tomorrow. God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No post today
Mothers of the Bible-Sarah (Part 5)
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
Short Prayers (Tip Two)
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
False Cults: Knock, Knock, Knock (part 2)
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment